Axel took a personal day from school on Sophia's birthday so we took the girls to the Boston Children's Museum. Since there are several parking garages close to the museum we didn't think parking would be an issue. However, we hadn't taken all the snow into consideration and ended up parking in a lot that was about a 10 minute brisk walk away. Good thing we had the double stroller and a cozy blanket. We had a lot of fun once we finally got to the museum.
First stop, the bubble room!
Next stop, golf balls
Hannah loved going down this slide. I couldn't get a picture while I was catching her at the bottom but she shrieked with delight each time she went down and asked for more.
Checking out the turtlePlaying in the sand! It's like the beach in the middle of winter. We had a hard time pulling Sophia out of this room. As you can see, Hannah can just barely reach the table but can't quite play in the sand. I ended up crouching down and holding her up so she could reach in and play. This is likely how I threw my back out. Luckily it was just a pulled/twisted muscle and has gotten a lot better with ice & ibuprofin.
No comments:
Post a Comment