Axel is now back at work and Steph, Sophia & Hannah are adjusting to life at home without him. We just got thermal, blackout curtains for Sophia's room with the hope that they will keep her room a little warmer and help her sleep a bit later in the morning. However, Sophia just thinks that they are fun for hide and seek!

peek-a-boo

dress up- Sophia periodically decides to dress up in her Halloween costume. I guess she just felt like monkeying around today.

swaddling her baby doll


Hannah snuggled on Mommy in the Ergo carrier

Wide awake Hannah- these PJs are a little too big but nice and cozy

We have a thumb-sucker, when she can locate her thumb and get it into her mouth. I don't remember when Sophia learned to curl up her fingers so that she didn't poke her own eyes, but Hannah hasn't figured that out quite yet.

Look Mom, I found it again!
1 comment:
Micah's room has the same valance as Sophia's! :) We actually got the whole set... I love it! :)
Post a Comment