As I was getting Sophia ready for bed tonight, she opened her mouth wide with a big laugh and I spotted 2 new teeth! We've been keeping an eye on them this week as they looked ready to poke through and there they were. She now has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth. Maybe that's why she woke up at midnight last night and cried for over an hour and then woke up again as Axel got ready for school. Poor baby.
Sophia has no fear and is now pulling herself up to standing. her favorite locations are the coffee table and her crib.
I've located the Cheerios!!

Look at me Daddy- one hand!

This week's Messy Baby group played with spaghetti. Sophia had more fun sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet squishing in the wet noodles. Her buddy Leila, on the other hand, had a grand time piling noodles onto herself! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment